This week, I had the absolute pleasure of joining Dr. Colleen Kendrick on her show, The Mom Shuffle. Hear our chat on Season 2 Episode 27: From Concept to Completion with Laura Crossley.
This season, The Mom Shuffle is “traveling” the US – talking with moms in business across the nation. I was thrilled to represent Kansas in our discussion (which, funnily enough, happened while I was on family vacation in Florida…work-life alignment, you know?).
Hear Colleen and I dive into:
- My background bridging the technical and strategic sides of business communication
- The journey to Everest Base Camp and how it inspired Maven Minds
- My journey from the corporate world to consulting and contracting, then into the startup world with AdPredictive
- Finding the “right fit” in your career journey
- Maven’s goal to open communication between teams, businesses and professionals
Don’t miss the full interview on The Mom Shuffle – available on all your favorite listening platforms!
Banner photo by Karolina Grabowska: https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-holding-a-phone-8947145/